Sunday, October 17, 2010

Many Moons

After ignoring my blog for many moons, I'm back! Much has happend in those moons, including:

1.) I have a new job. Same pay - much less stress! Grateful to have a job at all.

2.) I've done a LOT of work on my house. Fun, challenging, and *GULP!* expensive. But it was worth it.

3.) Am close to getting my Temple Recommend back! Yipee! Cross fingers and pray for me. Maybe by the end of the year?

4.) My web site - www.lds-ssa.org has been merged with NorthStar. This had been discussed for a long time, and now has become a reality. We're better together.

5.) I've lost a lot of weight and am still losing. I feel a heck of a lot better, by the way. Fat leaves you in a funk. :)

Will post about these and other subjects in detail as I get the time.

No comments: