Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Colorful

September has slipped up on me! Its time, once again, for the White Shirt Rebellion!

I'm happy to report that I have not worn a white shirt to Church for an entire year. And other men in the Ward have also begun to show a little color now and then. So don't think you can't have an influence. The other day there must have been 15 colored shirts amid the sea of mundane white. It was thrilling!

So, try to wear something colorful to Church during the month of September. Be bold! Be different! Be amazing! And be sure to smile about it. :)

5 comments:

Kelly slash FindingMyWay said...

The boy who blessed our bread on Sunday was wearing a blue, short-sleeved shirt and a red bow tie. Although he had to bless it twice, I'm pretty sure it still counted. I was shocked... and thought of you... all while having a smile in my heart.

Neal said...

Thanks FMY!! That's very encouraging, actually.

Duck said...

A beard AND colored shirts? You are going to get yourself in trouble. :)

Neal said...

Heh heh heh! Yes, Duck - I'm becoming a real radical!

Ned said...

amen to colored shirts
amen to bright bow ties
amen to beards that are too thick to shave